Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for choosing LiTime. We guarantee that all LiTime products are strictly tested by our quality inspectors before delivery. If you have any questions after receiving the products, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The following "Return & Refund Policy" applies to LiTime products.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you’ll have 30 days to request a return after receiving your item. After you email us to apply for a return, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need to provide a receipt or proof of purchase when applying for a return.
The shipping cost for returning the products will be borne by LiTime or the customer in the following situations.
- When LiTime Pays For Return Shipping
LiTime will pay for the cost of return shipping if the reason for the return was the result of OUR error.
Examples of instances may include:
- Item arrived defective and cannot be fixed with a replacement part.
- We shipped out the wrong item.
- We shipped it to the wrong address.
- We shipped a duplicate order.
- Item malfunctioned during the 30-day returns period. (The customer should install and operate the item properly per the product manual instruction.)
- For items that arrive damaged or are defective, the customer MUST provide videos or photos to support the claim that the item arrived damaged or is malfunctioning. If a customer refuses to or fails to provide videos or photos of a claimed malfunctioning/damaged item, this return will be treated as “buyer’s remorse” and the customer is solely responsible for shipping it back.
- If a customer claims an item is defective/damaged, the customer must provide a proof before return, with no exceptions.
- If the return request for a damaged/defective item can be fixed with simple parts and support, we can provide the option of free replacement part(s) and advice on how to repair your item if the customer finds that to be the easier solution so you don’t have to ship a large bulky item back.
- Once we have received the approved returned item, we will review its condition. If the item is found to be defective, we will issue a refund within 3 workdays.
- When the Customer Pays For Return Shipping
In the case of a return due to customer error, return shipping is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges are paid by the customer. Fees vary by region.
LiTime will provide the pre-paid return shipping labels to the customer and the shipping cost for returning the products will be deducted from the refund.
It is important to note that any order offered with special shipping charges is subject to a deduction of our actual outbound shipping costs.
After the 30-day returns period, customers may use the LiTime Warranty Policy for repairs if the item is faulty or malfunctioning. Please refer to the LiTime Warranty Policy for details.
As we have warehouses in different places to receive the return products, please contact LiTime customer service by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the return address.
The customer can return or refund a product for up to 30 days from the date received it. Please keep the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, the customer will be automatically refunded on the original payment method within 3 workdays. Please remember it can take some time for the payment bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Returns may be requested for a refund if one of the following conditions is met:
- Within 30 days of receiving the goods, the customer finds that the product has been damaged during transportation and can provide a certificate of damage;
- Within 30 days of receiving the goods, the customer finds that the product is seriously inconsistent with the description of the original product in one or more important aspects;
- Within 30 days after the customer receives the goods, it is found that the product has a performance failure that is not artificially damaged. The customer should assist us in completing all the battery testing, and both parties confirm that the product does have quality problems.
Cancellation of order
LiTime generally sends out your orders within 1-2 business days. To cancel an order, please contact LiTime as soon as possible to cancel the order and the customer will get a refund within 12 hours if the products are not sent out.
But if the product for the order has been shipped, we will refund the payment within 3 workdays after the shipped product is returned.
To cancel your order, please contact us via email@example.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.